- 6.53-inch OLED screen
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & In-display fingerprint sensor
- Variants: 4+64/6+64/8GB+128GB
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Dual camera: 48 MP + 5 MP / 16 MP front camera
- 3765mAh battery
- China version
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84 inch E-Ink screen
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Supports unlocking with facial recognition
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32GB / 64GB ROM (expandable to 256GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP front-facing camera (f/1.9)
- 4G LTE / 3...
- 6.53 inch FullHD+ screen
- Supports 2 SIM cards + microSD card
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM + HPB (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP ...
- 6.53-inch display
- 2+1 card slot
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- MediaTek MTK Helio G85, Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 13MP front camera
- 6.5-inch HD+ screen (20:9)
- Triple card slot: 2x Nano SIM + TF card
- Facial recognition & Rear fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- MediaTek MT6765V/CB, Octa-core, 2.3GHz
- Triple camera: 12MP + 2MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera (f/2.0)
Back to the roots! The Shenzhen-based smartphone manufacturer, once a subsidiary of Oppo, comes back to China. The Realme X (RMX1901) features a large 6.53-inch OLED screen. The Android phone is powered by a Snapdragon octa-core chipset and comes with a pop-up selfie camera.
The notch-less screen of the Realme X has full HD+ resolution with 2340x1080 pixels. The AMOLED screen takes up 91.2% of the entire front. The Realme X has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi and features up to 430nit display brightness. The screen also supports Night eye protection mode and Low-light stroboscopic eye protection mode. On top of the touch panel is an additional layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood, a 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset with eight cores powers the mobile device. The Snapdragon 710 clocks up to 2.2GHz and its accompanied by an Adreno 616 GPU and 4GB, 6GB or even 8GB LPDDR4x of RAM in the Master Edition. The flash storage supports UFS2.1 with 64GB or 128GB.
In terms of camera, the dual camera setup on the rear comes with 48-megapixel (f/1.7) main sensor and a secondary 5-megapixel lens with f/2.4 aperture supporting 4-in-1 smart pixel, Super night scene, Portrait mode or HDR. The Realme X can record videos up to 4K with 30fps. The motorized pop-up camera has 16-megapixel (f/2.0) and cannot just be used for selfies or video calls, but also to unlock the smartphone with facial recognition. An additional fingerprint sensor is integrated under the display glass.
The Realme X is powered by a 3,765mAh battery supporting 20W VOOC Quick Charge 3.0 technology. The cell phone is charged via USB Type-C port. Additional connectivity options include dual 4G LTE, VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0 including aptX, aptX HD and LDAC and dual band Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G (802.11a/b/g/n/ac). For navigation and positioning GPS, AGPS, GLONASS and Beidou will make sure to not get lost. The smartphone also supports Dolby Atmos. The Realme X runs Android 9 Pie operating system overlaid with ColorOS 6.
Order and buy Realme X at your #1 online store for Chinese smartphones - CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Realme X