Realme X50 5G Master Edition
Realme X50 5G Master Edition
- 6.57-inch 120Hz screen
- Supports dual-mode 5G
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 256GB UFS 2.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP / 16MP (IMX 471) + 8MP (f/2.2) Dual front camera
- 4200mAh battery, VOOC 4.0 (5V/5A)
- Snapdragon Elite Gaming
- China version
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
- 6.43 inch 120Hz AMOLED screen
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA) networks
- Facial recognition + ID & In-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP fron...
- 6.55 inch 120Hz AMOLED Screen
- HDR10+, DisplayMate A+
- Supports Dual 5G connectivity
- Facial recognition / Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84 GHz
- Quad camera: 48M...
- 6.67-inch AMOLED E4 screen
- Magnetic Pop-Up Triggers
- 720 Hz touch sampling rate + 144 Hz refresh rate
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Triple rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 5MP / 20MP front camer...
The Realme X50 5G Master Edition is powered by a 5G-capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 7nm octa-core chipset. The Master Edition of the Realme X50 5G is equipped with a 6.57-inches display with 120Hz screen refresh rate, 12GB of RAM and a 4200mAh non-removable battery supporting 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging. Like the latest Huawei Nova 6 and Honor Vera 30 phones, the Realme X50 5G Master Edition designed by Naoto Fukasawa comes with a side-fingerprint sensor and pill-shaped dual punch-hole front camera. The Master Edition is available as unique Line or Point version.
The Realme X50 5G Master Edition sports a 120Hz display with full HD+ resolution (2400x1080p) and a diagonal size of 6.57-inch. Under the hood, the 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with up to 2.4GHz clock speed is powering the Android phone. The Snapdragon 765G boasts a 10% higher single-core CPU performance compared to the Snapdragon 765. The CPU also offers faster GPU performance and selected Snapdragon Elite Gaming features including Game Smoother, Game Fast Loader, Game Network Latency Manager, Jank Reducer v2.0, or Predictive Game Auto Tuner. On the inside, the processor is accompanied by 12GB of RAM and an in-built 5G modem with support for dual-mode 5G connectivity (SA/NSA). The available flash storage offers 256GB storage space, plenty of space to download your favorite apps and save all your videos and photos on the smartphone.
Realme has chosen a 64-megapixel Samsung sensor (GW1) as the main camera. The Realme X50 5G Master Edition also features a dual punch-hole notch on the front which houses two selfie cameras of 16MP + 8MP sensors. The X50 5G Master Edition quad rear camera setup on the rear is completed by an 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens with 119°, a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor with 54mm focal length and a 2-megapixel macro lens with a focusing distance of 4cm for taking outstanding photos and record videos with up to 4K resolution. On the front, the 16-megapixel Sony IMX 471 with f/2.0 aperture is accompanied by a second 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with 105° FOV and f/2.2 aperture. The Realme X50 5G Master Edition supports face unlock as well.
The Realme X50 5G Master Edition packs a battery which is rated at 4,200mAh with support for VOOC 4.0 Flash Charging technology. With VOOC 4.0 it will take just about 30 minutes to charge the X50 5G Master Edition from zero to 70%. Connectivity options on the Realme X50 5G Master Edition include dual band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, 4G, and SA/NSA dual 5G networking mode, as well as NFC and Bluetooth 5.0. Sensors on the smartphone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Realme X50 5G Master Edition is the first Realme phone running the very own realmeUI based on Android 10 OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy the X50 5G Master Edition with 5G support now online at the best store for original Realme smartphones and accessories - CECT-Shop.com.