Realme X50 5G
Realme X50 5G
- 6.57-inch 120Hz full HD+ screen
- Supports dual-mode 5G
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 60MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP / 16MP + 8MP Dual front camera
- 4200mAh battery, VOOC 4.0 (5V/6A)
- Snapdragon Elite Gaming
- China version
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.67-inch 120Hz AMOLED screen
- Dual 5G network support
- Fingerprint reader & Face ID
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by microSD)
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 920, Octa-core, 2.5GHz
- Triple camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP front came...
- 5.84 inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.5-inch 18:9 HD+ screen
- Face Unlock
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Incl. Lightning EarPods
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- MediaTek MT6580P, Quad-core, 1.2GHz
- Internal storage: 4GB / 8GB / 16 GB ROM
- 13.0 MP rear camera / 5.0 MP front camera
- 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 2300mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0,...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
Following the Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G and Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G, the Realme X50 5G is the next smartphone which is powered by a 5G-capable Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core chipset. The Realme X50 5G is equipped with a 6.57-inches, up to 12GB of RAM and a 4200mAh non-removable battery supporting VOOC 4.0 fast charging. Like the latest Huawei Nova 6 and Honor Vera 30 phones, the Realme X50 5G comes with a side-fingerprint sensor and pill-shaped dual punch-hole front camera.
The Realme X50 5G sports a 120Hz wide-angle dual camera full screen. The IPS display comes with full HD+ resolution (1080x2400), a diagonal sitze of 6.57-inch and 90.4% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with up to 2.4GHz clock speed is powering the Android device. The Snapdragon 765G boasts a higher single-core CPU performance compared to the Snapdragon 765. The CPU also offers faster GPU performance and selected Snapdragon Elite Gaming features including Game Smoother, Game Fast Loader, Game Network Latency Manager, Jank Reducer v2.0, or Predictive Game Auto Tuner. On the inside, the processor is accompanied by 8GB or 12GB of RAM and an in-built 5G modem with support for dual-mode 5G connectivity (SA/NSA). The flash storage offers up to 256GB, plenty of space to download your favorite apps and save all your videos and photos on the smartphone.
Realme has chosen a 64-megapixel sensor (GW1) as the main camera. The Realme X50 5G also features a dual punch-hole notch on the front which houses two selfie cameras of 16MP + 8MP sensors. The X50 5G quad rear camera setup on the rear is completed by an 8-megapixel 119° ultra wide-angle lens, a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 2-megapixel macro lens for taking outstanding photos and record videos with up to 4K@30fps resolution and support of UIS and UIS Max video stabilization. The Realme X50 5G supports face unlock as well.
The Realme X50 5G (RMX2051) packs a battery which is rated at 4,200mAh with support for VOOC 4.0 Flash Charging technology. With VOOC 4.0 it will take just about 30 minutes to charge the X50 5G from zero to 70%. Connectivity options on the Realme X50 5G include dual band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C port, 4G, and dual 5G, as well as NFC and Bluetooth 5.0. Sensors on the smartphone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Realme X50 5G is running realmeUI based on Android Q OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Realme's first smartphone with 5G support online at the best store for original Realme phones and accessories - CECT-Shop.com.