Realme X50 Pro Player Edition
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition
- 6.44-inch 90Hz AMOLED screen
- Gaming-focused features
- Facial recognition & In-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB UFS 3.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Quad rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP / 16MP + 2MP Dual front camera
- 4200mAh battery, 65W GaN SuperDart Flash charging (10V/6.5A)
- Dolby Atmos & Hi-Res, Wi-Fi 6
- Model: RMX2072 - China version
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
- 6.67 inch 120Hz Super AMOLED E4 screen
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) support
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face ID & Fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa Core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 13MP + 5MP / 20M...
- 6.67-inch AMOLED E4 screen
- Magnetic Pop-Up Triggers
- 720 Hz touch sampling rate + 144 Hz refresh rate
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Triple rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 5MP / 20MP front camer...
- 6.55 inch 120Hz AMOLED Screen
- HDR10+, DisplayMate A+
- Supports Dual 5G connectivity
- Facial recognition / Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84 GHz
- Quad camera: 48M...
The E-Sports and gaming-focused version of the original Realme X50 Pro 5G is called Player Edition. The brand's first gaming phone is here to compete with the Nubia Red Magic and Xiaomi Black Shark series. The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition is powered by a Snapdragon 865, LPDDR5 memory and UFS 3.1 storage standard. It comes with features like a Tactile Engine, HyperBoost, Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio, a 90Hz Samsung Super AMOLED screen and HDR10+. The must-have gaming screen also supports DCI-P3 color gamut and a peak brightness of 1100 nit. Thanks to the presence of E3 luminescent material the power consumption of the display is reduced by 7 percent. A revolutionary 360° antenna design allows you to change the holding position with a signal reception increase of 200% compared to a traditional 4G antenna.
The X50 Pro Player Edition aka Blade Runner is equipped with a 6.44-inch 90Hz Super AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution (2400x1080) and 92% screen-to-body ratio. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with a maximum brightness of 1100nit and HDR10+ support. The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor with a maximum burst frequency of 2.84GHz. With up to 12GB+512GB supported, the LPDDR5 standard and UFS 3.1 standard greatly improve the overall performance and at the same time reducing power consumption of the gaming phone. The X50 Pro Player Edition also sports a five-dimensional Vapor Cooling System enabling a higher heat dissipation performance. For mobile gaming, you can look forward to a Tactile Engine Linear Motor for an all-round immersive experience and 4D Gaming Vibration.
Like the X50 Pro 5G, the Player Edition has a quad camera setup on the rear and dual cameras for video calls or selfies, but with a different set of camera sensors due to the focus on gaming performance. On the rear of the Player Edition is a 48-megapixel main camera with a f/1.8 aperture for taking super high-resolution shots, or for 4-in-1 pixel-binning to boost sensitivity in low-light scenarios. In addition, there is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera with 119°, a 2-megapixel telephoto camera, which offers up to 5x optical hybrid zoom and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 B&W camera which assists the main camera's portrait mode. On the front is a 16MP wide-angle camera and a 2MP ultra wide-angle camera (f/2.2). As for video, the X50 Pro Player Edition supports up to 4K@30fps recording with UIS video stabilization, UIS Max video stabilization or real-time bokeh effect video mode.
Inside, the performance beast is equipped with a 4200mAh battery cell supporting 65W wired charging which charges the dense battery pack in 35 minutes. Additional features include stereo speakers, and multi-functional NFC and wireless networks including Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 5, Wi-Fi 4 and 802.11 a/b/g, as well as Bluetooth 5.1. The X50 Pro Player Edition adopts 1216 Super Linear Speaker, carrying excellent sound quality. Furthermore, it comes certified by Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res, which further enhances your listening pleasure, whether you are watching movies or playing music. The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition runs realme UI based on Android 10 OS. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy the X50 Pro Player Edition 5G (RMX2072) now online at the best store for original Realme smartphones and accessories - CECT-Shop.com.