Vivo IQOO 8
Vivo IQOO 8
- 6.56 inch 120Hz AMOLED Display
- Native 1 billion colors screen
- Supports dual 5G networks (SA/NSA)
- Face Wake + In-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 13MP + 13MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 4350mAh battery (120W)
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28A
- No contract / Not locked by SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The premium Vivo IQOO 8 Android phone supports 120W charging speed and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, including 4G FDD LTE with band 20 (B20) and band 28 (B28). The high-end Vivo iQOO 8 sports a 120Hz AMOLED screen with 6.56 inch and a centrally located selfie camera. The Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor is accompanied by up to 12GB DDR5 four-channel RAM and UFS 3.1 storage standard. The Vivo iQOO 8 runs OriginOS for iQOO based on Android 11. A true highlight is the color option Burn. When enough sunlight is absorbed, the silver-white phones body will turn to orange!
The Android phone features a 6.56 inch AMOLED display with 2376 x 1080 pixel resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate. The brilliant screen covers 92.76% of the entire front and comes with a maximum brightness of 1200nit. The Vivo iQOO 8 has an aspect ratio of 19.8:9 and 6,000,000:1 high contrast for even more vivid picture quality. Under the hood, the handset is powered by an octa-core 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC with 1x 2.84GHz, 3x 2.41GHz and 4x 1.8GHz. The processor is coupled with an Adreno 660 GPU for an amazing experience of speed and power. The phone is available in two variants with 8GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB storage capacity. The non-expandable internal storage capacity of 128GB or 256GB comes with super-fast UFS 3.1 standard. In addition, an independent display chip is available integrating a number of advanced technologies like video SDR2HDR.
In the camera department, it comes with a triple rear camera with 48MP primary shooter. The Sony IMX589 megapixel main camera has an aperture of f/1.79 and is accompanied by a 13 megapixel ultra wide-angle lens (Samsung 3L6) with a 120-degree field of view (FOV) and a 50mm equivalent 13MP portrait camera sensor (3L6). The rear camera supports up to 20x digital zoom, PDAF and up to 4K video recordings. On the front, the 16 megapixel selfie shooter (f/2.45) is used to unlock the Vivo iQOO 8 safely, take selfies or record vlogs for social media.
The Vivo iQOO 8 is juiced by a dual-cell battery with a total capacity of 4350mAh, allowing for super-fast 120W charging speeds. With Vivo's 120W Flash Charge technology the iQOO 8 can be charged in 18 minutes from zero to 100%. The Android cell phone also packs a full sense control system for a more immersive e-sports experience. Connectivity options include NFC, OTG, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, dual 5G and dual 4G LTE. To accurately and safely navigate you can rely on GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and QZSS. The Vivo IQOO 8 is running OriginOS UI for IQOO, based on Android 11 OS out of the box. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Vivo iQOO 8 (V2136A) premium phone with Snapdragon 888 now online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online store for China smartphones.