Vivo IQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition
Vivo IQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition
- 6.57 inch 144Hz screen
- KPL competition test certification
- Multi-Turbo 5.0 Extended RAM
- Face Wake + Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 4500mAh battery (44W)
- No contract / Not locked to SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition is the second phone from Vivo to feature the Snapdragon 870 chipset. The iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition features a 6.57-inch LCD panel with up to 144Hz refresh rate. The processor is supported by up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and for smoother functioning of apps, the smartphone uses 3 GB of storage space as RAM through memory fusion technology. The Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition has also passed the KPL (King's Glory Professional League) competition device test certification. Additional attractive features of the gaming phone are 44W fast-charging for the 4,500mAh battery and a triple rear camera, as well as dual 5G (SA/NSA) connectivity. The phone runs OriginOS based on Android 11.
The Vivo smartphone features a 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 2408x1080 pixels (401ppi), up to 144Hz refresh rate and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.4 per cent. Furthermore, the 20:9 display is HDR 10 certified and and features a punch-hole notch. Under the hood, a 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 7nm octa core SoC with 1x 3.2GHz, 3x 2.4GHz and 4x 1.8GHz is paired with an Adreno 650 GPU for an excellent experience of speed and power. The smartphone comes with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. It also has 3GB virtual RAM.
The Neo 5 Vitality Edition is equipped with a 48MP triple-rear camera setup with an LED flash and 10x digital zoom. The primary 48 megapixel 4-in-1 shooter is accompanied by an 8 megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with 120° field-of-view, and a 2 megapixel macro lens with a 4cm focal length. Some of the photography features offered by the phone include night scene, portrait mode, short video, time-lapse photography, up to 1080p slow-motion video shooting, and up to 4K video recording. On the front, the iQOO Neo 5 Life packs a 16MP shooter for selfies, video calls, and to unlock the phone.
The Android smartphone packs a large 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging support. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a set of stereo speaker, a 3.5mm headphone audio jack, and a USB Type-C charging port. Connectivity options include dual 4G, dual 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC and Beidou, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS. The Vivo IQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition ships with Android 11 OS with custom OriginOS on top. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Vivo iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition 5G Android gaming phone with Snapdragon 870 now online at CECT-Shop.com. Since 2006 your #1 online store for China smartphones & More.