- 6.3-inch FullHD+ screen
- Face unlock & Fingerprint recognition
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB ROM (expandable by up to 256 GB)
- 64bit MediaTek Helio P60, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Dual camera: 16 MP + 2 MP rear camera / 24 MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 5.84-inch Color Ink screen
- Dual SIM dual standby & NFC
- Ebook reader smartphone
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610 processor, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 13 MP main rear ...
- 6.67-inch 120Hz display (20:9)
- 5G network Sub 6G
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Under-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa Core, 2.4GHz
- Quad rear camera: 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP ...
- Huge 7.09-inch RGBW screen
- 780 nit, HDR10, DCI-P3
- Splash-proof/water-proof/dust-proof (IP52)
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader & Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable up to...
- Color screen: 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED
- E-ink screen: 5.2 inch HD E-ink Carta 2nd Generation
- LED notification light
- Dual SIM card dual standby
- Android OS v8.1
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (expandable by 128GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Cor...
The Vivo Z3i mid-range handset is essentially a rebranded variant of the Vivo V11. While the design and specifications of the smartphones are quite similar, there are a few changes under the hood. The Z3i features a 6.3 inch IPS LCD waterdrop notch screen with FullHD+ resolution. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and 6 GB of RAM. The dual camera setup on the rear consists of a 16MP and a 2MP sensor. On the front, the Z3i features a 24-megapixel camera. The device comes in two color gradients options such as Millennium Pink and Aurora Blue.
It sports a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080x2280) display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, and a water drop notch at the top. Under the hood is a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB storage. All of these features are similar to the Vivo V11 that was launched in India. Thanks to a microSD memory card slot the internal storage can be further expanded by up an additional 256GB.
In terms of optics, the Vivo Z3i bears a dual camera setup with a 16-megapixel sensor (f/2.0) and a 2-megapixel sensor (f/2.4). At the front, the mobile device features a 24-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. The front camera can be also used for face unlock feature. A fingerprint sensor is available on the backside of the phone.
The Vivo smartphone is fueled by a 3,315mAh battery. Connectivity options in the Vivo Z3i include 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Sensors on board the handset are an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor. The FunTouch OS flavored Android 8.1 Oreo OS is available preinstalled on the device.
Get the Vivo Z3i now online at your #1 online store for mobile consumer electronics from China - CECT-Shop.com.