• 6.0-inch HD (720 * 1280) 2.5D Corning
• IPS On-Cell (LG OGS LCD)
• 64bit MediaTek MT6735, Quad-core, 1.0GHz
• Memory: 2GB RAM
• Internal Memory: 16GB (expandable by 32GB)
• Back camera 13.0MP with flashlight & AF + front camera 5.0MP (both interpolated)
• 4G FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
• Unlocked / No SIM Lock
- Including free suitable AC Power Adapter
- Including free U Touch Silicone Stand
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer VKworld from Shenzhen has revelade the VKworld T6 smartphone. The highlight of this phone is that it filters out the harmful blue light emitted from the display. The T6 filters out blue light in two ways - software and hardware. Furthermore, the T6 is equipped with a large 6-inch display, with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The screen-to-body ratio is over 80 percent and other features are 2G of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and the 64bit MediaTek MTK6735 SoC, as well as 4G LTE.
The 6 inch IPS On-Cell display helps you to protect your eyes permanently and reduce long-term effects. The OGS display has HD resolution. The memory is a whopping 2GB and internal memory of 16GB can be extended by a further 32GB via microSD card. The T6 has a separate TF card slot, so you are still able to use both SIM card slots. As GPU the Mali-T720 is on board.
Both cameras have a resolution of up to 13.0MP with autofocus and LED flash and 5.0MP with the front camera. Also worth mentioning is the support of GPS, FM radio, OTG, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. When it comes to mobile data the Vkworld T6 is well equipped too. The mobile supports all major 4G LTE bands 800, 1800, 2100 and 2600MHz. The 3000mAh strong battery is removable and the preinstalled Android operating system is 5.1 Lollipop.
Get the Vkworld T6 at CECT-Shop.com!
- 3 USB Ports, 3 International Combination Ports
- Total current flow up to 3.1A
- Single port supports up to 2A Quick Charge
- 82% Power Conversion
- Intergrated with quality bronze and copperbelt workmanship
- 3-levels Protection: Short circuit protection, retardant up to 750°c, Independen...
- 4x USB output: 5V/2.4A (~35W)
- Wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V (50/60Hz) for worldwide use
- Charges all USB devices, cell phones, MP3/MP4 player, tablet PCs and more
- Suitable for all common outlets (suitable socket adapter will be added)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- elegant and simpl...
360 degree rotation Car Air Vent Mount Cradle Holder for Phone iPhone, Samsung and other smartphones
- Easily insert and remove your Phone.
- Maintain full access to all the Phone screen and button controls
- Simple and stylish way to keep your Phone mounted in your car’s air vent.
- 360 degrees swivel function to set your Phone vertically or horizontally.
- Compatible: All Mobile Phone （wid...
- Super Wide Angle: 0.65X is easy to focus,hard to affected picture quality by dithering,Super wide angle and low distortion.
- Fisheye Lens: Approximately 180 degree field of view.The feature of the lens is distort obviously in image.
- Macro lens: Show tiniest details,enlarge image by 10X cl...
Hello dear friends before i ask my question i want to say i'm very happy and happy with this device after 3 months My question is to close a memory stick on my mini usb: But the device has not tried a lot of helping apk but will not be able to help you for that resignation thank you marc Belgium
Question asked by Marc cieielski on August 7, 2017
Answered by CECT-SHOP.com on August 7, 2017:
Hi Marc! Thanks for your message. You mean the OTG function? If you have any problems or questions concerning your device, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support via email. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Hat das Smartphone auch eine Benachrichtigungs LED ???
Question asked by Jürgen on March 7, 2017
Answered by CECT-SHOP.com on March 7, 2017:
Hallo Jürgen! Das Vkworld T6 verfügt über kein LED Benachrichtigungslicht. Vielen Dank und einen schönen Tag.
Hallo.......wie lange die richtige standby zeit? Ich habe zwei verschiedene Daten gelesen! MfG heranus
Question asked by heranus on February 6, 2017
Answered by CECT-SHOP.com on February 6, 2017:
Hallo Heranus! Es kommt stets auf den Nutzer und dessen Nutzungseigenschaften an, wie Lange der Akku des Handys genutzt werden kann, bevor er wieder aufgeladen werden muss. Haben Sie WiFi, die mobilen Daten oder Bluetooth ständig an? Nutzen Sie das Handy um im Web zu browsen, Musik zu hören oder über Whatsapp zu texten? Werden häufig Filme angeschaut und/oder Spiele gespielt? Der Akku des Vkworld T6 mit 3.000mAh sollte rund 1-2 Tage halten. Vielen Dank