- 6.55 inch 3D Curved OLED screen
- 10bit, 120Hz + Dolby Vision
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 32MP front camera
- 4500mAh battery, 55W Flash Charging with QC4+/QC3+/PD3.0/MI FC support
- Stereo dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- No contract / Not locked by SIM
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Xiaomi Civi 5G has a lightweight and trendy design powered by a Snapdragon 778G including 5G support. The Android phone offers up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage. In the camera department, you can look forward to a 64MP AI triple rear camera and a 32MP selfie snapper. Other features include multifunctional NFC, dual stereo speakers and a 3D curved flexible OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and Dolby Vision. The Xiaomi Civi packs a 4500mAh battery with 55W wired flash charging support. It is running MIUI 12.5, based on Android 11, out of the box.
The new smartphone from the Chinese tech giant features a 10bit 6.55-inch 3D OLED display with full-HD+ resolution (2400 x 1080p) and 402ppi pixel density. The screen comes with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+ and 950nit peak brightness. To protect the display from scratches and against drops it has an additional layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Xiaomi Civi is powered by a Snapdragon 778G SoC paired with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage. For graphics, it comes with an Adreno 642L GPU with a maximum frequency of 550MHz and a sixth-generation AI engine.
Moving on to the camera, the main camera sensor is a 64-megapixel ultra-clear camera with 4-in-1 fusion large pixels and f/1.79 ultra-large aperture. The second camera lens is a 120º ultra wide-angle lens (f/2.2) with 8-megapixel. Last on the back is a 2-megapixel macro camera for 4cm close-up shooting. The rear camera can record videos up to 4K at 30fps and slow-motion videos with up to 960fps. For selfies, the Xiaomi Civi comes equipped with a 32 MP front-facing camera with an autofocus lens and 83° FOV.
The Android handset is equipped with a 4,500mAh battery with 55W fast charging. The phone packs stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support and a Hi-Res audio certification. The dual SIM phone supports dual 5G network bands, dual 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth 5.2 and NFC. For precise navigation it supports triple Beidou, dual GPS, dual Galileo or NavIC. The Xiaomi Civi runs Android 11 OS out of the box, with MIUI 12.5 skin on top. In terms of design, it features an AG glass on the back and a metallic frame, but weighs only 166 grams.
Order and buy Xiaomi Civi at the best online store for Xiaomi phones - CECT-Shop.com!
Press Reports and Reviews for Xiaomi Civi