Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G
- 6.57-inch AMOLED screen (20:9)
- 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Optical in-screen fingerprint reader & Face Unlock
- NFC, Dual GPS, Hi-Res Audio, TWS+
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) support
- Memory: 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Internal memory: 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad Zoom Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP front camera
- 4160mAh battery, supports QC4 + / QC3 + / PD3.0
- LED notification light
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The latest member of the Mi 10 series is the Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition packs an AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080p with HDR10+ support and is powered by a Snapdragon 765G 5G octa-core chipset. On the rear is a fantastic 50x periscope zoom camera lens and the budget Mi 10 mobile device comes in four different variants – 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB in five hip colors called Black Skill Storm (Black), Blueberry mint (Blue), Peach grapefruit (Orange), Four Seasons Spring Green and White Peach Oolong. The light and thin 5G cell phone is bursting different creative features in combination with AI perfect to use for a vlogger or designer.
The affordable Mi 10 Lite version packs a Samsung AMOLED display with 6.57-inches, 401ppi and a screen-to-body ratio of 87.8%. The screen of the Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G mobile device has a maximum brightness of 800nit and supports Sunshine Screen 3.0 or Eye Care Mode. Additionally, it has TÜV Rheinland Low Light Blue certification and the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Inside, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor with eight cores is coupled with an Adreno 620 GPU and a 5th generation AI engine. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition has either 6GB or 8GB of RAM and an internal storage up to 256GB available.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi10 Youth version is equipped with a 50x periscope zoom camera with OIS anti-shake support for taking more stable pictures within a radius of 1000m. The main camera of the Mi 10 Youth Edition is a 48-megapixel 4-in-1 pixel camera sensor. In addition, there is an 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle camera with 120° field of view (FOV) and a fourth 2MP macro lens for taking breathtaking close-up shoots between 2cm-10cm. The camera of the Mi 10 Youth Edition allows you to battle yourself with the AI Magic Doppelganger feature. Other movie special effects include the AI Back and Front Dual Scenery after OTA updates in Q2 2020. On the front is a waterdrop selfie camera with 16-megapixel available for video calls, selfies or recording videos with up to 1080p@30fps.
The built-in battery of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition has a capacity of 4160mAh. The mobile phone supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ with up to 22.5W. Connectivity options include dual 5G and dual 4G VoLTE, dual band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) including 2x2 MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct and Miracast. The Mi 10 Youth Edition has also the latest Bluetooth v5.1 with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus support. Navigation include dual GPS, A-GPS or dual Galileo as well as data and Wi-Fi network positioning for more accuracy. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G runs out of the box with Android 10 OS, overlaid with the latest MIUI 11 skin.
Order and buy Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G (M2002J9E) at the best online shop for Xiaomi smart phones - CECT-Shop.com!