Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- 6.81 inch 2K 120Hz AMOLED E4 screen
- 1700nit, HDR10+, 480Hz touch sampling
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers
- 67W Wired & 67W Wireless & 10W Reverse charging
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 50MP (GN2) + 13MP + 8MP / 20MP front camera (f/2.2)
- Not locked to SIM / Without contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The "King of Android" is, together with the Mi 11 Ultra, the first smartphone to come with Samsung's 50MP GN2 sensor which measures in at a massive 1/1.12” optical format. In addition, the Mi 11 Pro is equipped with an 8MP periscope camera with 50x zoom and a 13MP ultrawide shooter. The non-removable battery has a capacity of 5,000mAh and the same battery tech is being used in electric cars. The Mi 11 Pro can be fully charged in 36 minutes with 67W wired (no cable included) and 67W wireless charging technology. The Mi 11 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 888 SoC and sports up to 12GB LPDDR5-6400 memory and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. The China phone is IP68 certified and packs an IR blaster. Color options include Black, Green and Purple and the phone will only be on sale in China, not globally.
The front of the Mi 11 Pro is dominated by a 6.81-inch quad curved AMOLED display QHD+ resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels, adaptive refresh rate of up to 120Hz, a high touch sample rate of 480Hz for low-latency input and Dolby Vision. The panel is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus and comes with a tiny punch-hole cutout for the 20MP selfie camera. The 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 has a maximum burst frequency of 2.84GHz and is accompanied by an Adreno 660 GPU for amazing graphics and gaming experience. The Mi 11 Pro is available with 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB memory and storage configuration.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is equipped with a triple rear camera setup. It sports the new-gen Samsung GN2 sensor with 50 megapixel. The 50MP lens is one of the industry's largest sensors with 1/1.12” optical format, 1.4µm pixels, and being capable of binning down to 12.5MP 2.8µm pixels. In addition, there is a 13MP ultra-wide angle camera with 123° FOV and f/2.4 aperture, as well as an 8 megapixel periscope telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid optical zoom and 50x periscope zoom, including OIS optical image stabilization. On the front of the China-only phone is an ultra-clear 20 megapixel selfie shooter capable of recording videos with 1080p@60fps and slow motion videos with 120fps.
Powering the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is a 5000 mAh battery with a silicon-oxygen anode lithium battery which allows you to charge the mobile phone with charging speeds of up to 67W. The battery is able to be charged with 67W wired and 67W Qi wireless turbo charging technology. Other specifications include an in-screen fingerprint reader, AI face unlock, a dual speaker design with sound by Harman Kardon, IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, dual-SIM and dual 5G standby, as well as dual 4G LTE with band 20 (B20) with 800MHz and band 28 (B28) with 700MHz. The Wi-Fi has also received an upgrade from a regular Wi-Fi 6 capable chip to a newer Wi-Fi 6E implementation. Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C port and a NFC chip, among others include connectivity options. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro runs MIUI 12 based on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Order and buy the King of Android phone Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro (M2102K1AC) at your trusted online store - CECT-Shop.com - Since 2006.