XIAOMI Mi A1
• 5.5-inch Full-HD screen 2.5D
• Fingerprint recognition
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Internal memory: 64 GB ROM (extendable by up to 128 GB)
• 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
• Dual camera: 2x 12.0MP PDAF camera / 5.0MP front camera
• WiFi Display, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2 + HID
• 3080mAh battery (5V/2A)
• No Contract / No SIM lock
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is a new Android One device developed in collaboration with Google. The smartphone is the new face of Google's Android One platform. The mobile phone is equipped with Stock Android as an operating system and is thus the first smartphone from Xiaomi that has not the company's own MIUI user interface installed. This also means that you get all updates and upgrades directly from Google for the next 18 months which means that Android 8.0 Oreo is as good as confirmed. The design and specifications are identical of the Xiaomi Mi5X, but with different 4G connectivity. The Mi5X supports B1, B3, B5, B7 and B8, while the Mi A1 supports only B1, B3 and B5 in the FDD-LTE range.
The international version of the Xiaomi Mi5X has a full-HD screen with a diagonal of 5.5 inches with slightly rounded edges (2.5D glass). The display brightness can be adjusted to up to 450 nit, which means that the contents on the display can be read out perfectly even on sunny days. The Mi A1 is powered by an octa-Core Snapdragon 625 coupled with 4GB of RAM and the Adreno 506 GPU (650MHz). The phone also has a storage capacity of 64GB, which can be extended by microSD memory card.
The main camera on the back sports two 12-megapixel sensors. One sensor has a wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture and the second sensor a telephoto lens and f/2.6 aperture. Thanks to the telephoto lens, the Mi A1 offers up to 2x optical zoom. The smartphone also has a 5-megapixel front camera with real-time beautification in the app. Videos are recorded with 4K and 30 fps or in slow motion with 120fps.
Also on board are Bluetooth 4.2 and HID, Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G), WiFi Display, an infrared interface, as well as a gyroscope to use VR glasses. All common positioning systems such as GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou are also supported by the global version. The built-in battery with a capacity of 3080mAh is charged via quick charge function with 5 Volt and 2 Ampere via the USB Type-C port. To unlock, a fingerprint scanner is available on the back of the full metal body. Furthermore, the Mi A1 supports 4G with VoLTE (Voice over LTE).
Get the Xiaomi Mi A1 with Stock OS at CECT-Shop.com!
- 3 USB Ports, 3 International Combination Ports
- Total current flow up to 3.1A
- Single port supports up to 2A Quick Charge
- 82% Power Conversion
- Intergrated with quality bronze and copperbelt workmanship
- 3-levels Protection: Short circuit protection, retardant up to 750°c, Independen...
- Sports camera for extreme sports
- 1.5-inch LCD display
- 170° wide-angle with 1080p FHD video recording
- Micro USB, HDMI, TV Out
- SONY IMX322 with up to 12 mega pixels
- up to 60m waterproof without any underwater case
- Built-in Wi-Fi - full control with your smartphone
- Detachable ...
- Qi wireless charging function
- 360° rotation
- Strong and secure hold thanks to magnets
- ergonomic design
- Charge and use GPS simultaneously
- mounted in seconds
- suitable for all standard car models
- Best hold for your smartphone with Nillkin N-JARL or Magic Case
- Input / Output:...
- Colors: White, Red, Black, Gold
- suitable for XIAOMI Mi 5X
- Super-Frosted Hard case
- 360 degree protection against scratches and falls
- Shatter-proof due to high elasticity
- extremely resistant
- UV painting technology, feels good and looks elegant
- Made of envi...
- suitable for XIAOMI Mi5X
- non-slip surface
- high-qaulity Flip-cover
- Flip-cover with window
- Real leather look - feels good and looks classy
- Environmentally friendly materials used for production
- Shatter-proof due to high elasticity
- Colors: Grey, White, Gold