Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- 7.92-inch OLED screen
- 360-degree Surround Display
- 180.6 percent screen-to-body ratio
- Memory: 12 GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 512 GB UFS3.0 ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, Octa-core, 2.96 GHz
- Triple camera, incl. 108 MP main lens (OIS, f/1.69)
- 5G NR, VoLTE, 4G support
- Limited edition, Concept phone
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.81 inch 2K 120Hz AMOLED screen
- Secondary 1.1" rear mini-display
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers
- 67W Wired & 67W Wireless & 10W Reverse charging
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 256GB/512GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, ...
- 6.56 inch Super AMOLED screen
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) support
- In-display fingerprint reader & Face Wake
- Memory: 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.8GHz
- Quad camera: 48MP + 50MP + 32MP + 8MP / 32MP front camera (f/2.45)
- 6.7-inch 120Hz Fluid AMOLED screen
- Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth
- Dual 5G network support
- Facial recognition & In-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- 6.55 inch 120Hz AMOLED Screen
- Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition
- HDR10+, DisplayMate A+
- Supports Dual 5G connectivity
- Memory: 12GB DDR4x
- Internal storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- 4500 mAh battery, Warp 65 (10V/6.5A)
- Not locked by SIM /...
The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is finally here. The original Mi Mix was dubbed as a concept phone and the Mi Mix Alpha will go into small-scale production with an availability date in December 2019. The successor of the Mi Mix 3 is not called Mi Mix 4 due to Chinese superstitious believes related to the number four. The Android smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 855+ chipset and has a 108-megapixel Samsung main camera on the rear. The high-end smartphone comes with a 360° display which basically wraps the whole phone.
The Mi Mix Alpha's body is made of a single piece of sapphire glass, with ceramics and aerospace-grade titanium alloy. Like the Vivo NEX 3 or Mate 30 Pro it has no physical buttons anymore, but pressure sensitive edges to unlock the Android smartphone or change the volume. The 7.92-inch screen basically splits up in three different parts. The front screen is to display pure content information without any interference. On the left and right the double side pressure sensitive screen is to display all status information and the rear screen shows light applications, widgets or reminders.
The wrapround flexible AMOLED display gives the smartphone an incredible 180.6% screen-to-body ratio. The so-called Surround Display sports a resolution of 2088 x 2250 pixels. Underneath the seamless display is a Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core chipset supporting 5G access. The SD855+ runs with a maximum burst-frequency of 2.96 GHz, coupled with an Adreno 640 GPU, 12GB of RAM, and 512GB of onboard storage with UFS3.0 support. The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is packed with state-of-the-art technology everywhere you look.
The Mi Mix Alpha comes with a strip on the back. The strip is there to house the single camera module located on the rear. The concept smartphone sports three camera lenses in the narrow rear band, including a 108-megapixel main sensor (Samsung HMX). The 4-in-1 main camera lens has been created in a partnership between Samsung and Xiaomi. The 108MP camera produces 27-megapixel images using pixel-binning. The other two cameras include a 12-megapixel 2x telephoto Samsung S5K2L7 sensor with Dual DP, and a third 20-megapixel 117° ultra wide-angle lens with support for macro photography from Sony (IMX350). There is no front camera available, because you can simply flip the Mi Mix Alpha and use the rear-facing screen as a viewfinder. Once more, Xiaomi is making another important milestone in smartphone photography.
The incredible beautiful phone sports a 4,050mAh battery with 40W wired Quick Charge support. The Xiaomi concept phone packs a bunch of different sensors including an Ultrasonic Distance Sensor, an Under Screen Ambient Light Sensor, a Hall Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, a TVOC Gas Sensor, Flicker Sensor and Pressure Sensing Sensor for operation. In terms of connectivity, 5G and dual 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 with TrueWireless Stereo Plus, as well as dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi 2x2 MIMO and an electronic compass are available. The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is running Android Pie-based MIUI 11 software.
Produced as a limited edition device: Buy Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha online at CECT-Shop.com – since 2006 your #1 online seller for Xiaomi and China phones!
Note: Price will vary. Based on the very limited quantity and a high demand of the Mi Mix Alpha, we expect a sales price of around 2800-3000€ / 3100-3300 US$ once the concept phone is available.