Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - LTE Version
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - LTE Version
- 8.0 inch FHD screen
- 1,920 x 1,200 pixel resolution (283ppi)
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM memory
- 64GB eMMC5.1 internal storage (expandable by up to 256GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- 13 MP camera (f/2.0) / 5 MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 6000mAh battery (5V/2A)
- 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-fi
- Wifi Display / Wifi Direct / BT 5.0 / 2x2 Wi-Fi MIMO
- 1x Nano SIM slot, GPS, Electronic compass
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 10.5-inch Monochrome RLCD screen
- No harmful blue light
- 4G LTE support
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 64GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T610, Octa-core, 1.82GHz
- 5MP (f/2.2) main camera / 2MP (f/2.4) front camera
- 5050mAh battery (5V2A)
- Model: HITV105C...
- 11.5-inch 2K screen
- 2560x1600 OLED 350nits
- TÜV Rheinland certified
- Flicker Free / Low Blue Light Content
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM + Micro SD Card Slot up to 1TB
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Dual rear camera: 13MP + 5MP / 8MP + 8MP IR ...
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is a device that many people are looking forward. It is available in two different versions with WiFi or LTE support. The LTE version is powered by a 64bit Snapdragon chipset with 2.2GHz, 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 512 GPU. The tablet PC sports a 13-megapixel camera sensor on the rear. The front-facing has 5-megapixel and supports HDR and face recognition. As the name suggests 4G LTE is also supported with FDD-LTE and TD-LTE. Another difference to the Wi-Fi edition is support of GPS and an electronic compass.
The Mi Pad 4 features an 8.0-inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 283 PPI, which results in a full HD screen resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels and an 16:10 aspect ratio. Under the hood works a 64bit octa-core processor from Qualcomm. The Snapdragon 660 SoC clocks with up to 2.2GHz. The CPU is coupled with 4GB of RAM and an internal memory of 64GB. The memory is perfect even for demanding applications and games and offers plenty of space for music, movies and games to download and can be expanded by up to 256GB via microSD memory card.
In terms of camera Xiaomi has the Mi Pad 4 equipped with a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture on the back. The selfie snapper on the front comes with a 5MP lens camera with f/2.0 aperture and is perfect for business and leisure users for conference calls or video calls with friends and family. Videos can be recorded with 1080x1920 and 30fps.
Thanks to a large 6.000mAh battery you can look forward watching up to 12 hours’ movies on Netflix or Youtube without charging the tablet. The battery is charged with Quick Charge technology (5V/2A) via USB-C port. Further features and connectivity include fast dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS and A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 runs with the companies own interface MIUI out of the box.
Get the 8.0-inch multimedia tablet Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 LTE version online at CECT-Shop.com. Your #1 online store for Xiaomi phones, tablets and accessories – since 2006!
Press Reports and Reviews for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - LTE Version