Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - LTE Version
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - LTE Version
- 8.0 inch FHD screen
- 1,920 x 1,200 pixel resolution (283ppi)
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM memory
- 64GB eMMC5.1 internal storage (expandable by up to 256GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- 13 MP camera (f/2.0) / 5 MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 6000mAh battery (5V/2A)
- 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC (2.4/5Ghz) Wi-fi
- Wifi Display / Wifi Direct / BT 5.0 / 2x2 Wi-Fi MIMO
- 1x Nano SIM slot, GPS, Electronic compass
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.0 inch Paper-like Display (300ppi)
- MOON Light 2, SNOW Field Mode
- Protective Asahi glass
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 32GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Octa-core, 1.8GHz
- Supports Analog and Digital Audio
- 1500mAh battery, USB Type-C port
- Android 10 OS
- 32-Level Ad...
- 10.1-inch InCell screen
- Face ID unlock
- Memory: 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Internal storage: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by 512GB)
- HiSilicon Kirin 710A, Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- 5MP rear camera / 2MP front camera
- Bluetooth 5.1 / 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 5100mAh battery
- No contract / No SIM l...
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is a device that many people are looking forward. It is available in two different versions with WiFi or LTE support. The LTE version is powered by a 64bit Snapdragon chipset with 2.2GHz, 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 512 GPU. The tablet PC sports a 13-megapixel camera sensor on the rear. The front-facing has 5-megapixel and supports HDR and face recognition. As the name suggests 4G LTE is also supported with FDD-LTE and TD-LTE. Another difference to the Wi-Fi edition is support of GPS and an electronic compass.
The Mi Pad 4 features an 8.0-inch IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 283 PPI, which results in a full HD screen resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels and an 16:10 aspect ratio. Under the hood works a 64bit octa-core processor from Qualcomm. The Snapdragon 660 SoC clocks with up to 2.2GHz. The CPU is coupled with 4GB of RAM and an internal memory of 64GB. The memory is perfect even for demanding applications and games and offers plenty of space for music, movies and games to download and can be expanded by up to 256GB via microSD memory card.
In terms of camera Xiaomi has the Mi Pad 4 equipped with a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture on the back. The selfie snapper on the front comes with a 5MP lens camera with f/2.0 aperture and is perfect for business and leisure users for conference calls or video calls with friends and family. Videos can be recorded with 1080x1920 and 30fps.
Thanks to a large 6.000mAh battery you can look forward watching up to 12 hours’ movies on Netflix or Youtube without charging the tablet. The battery is charged with Quick Charge technology (5V/2A) via USB-C port. Further features and connectivity include fast dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS and A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 runs with the companies own interface MIUI out of the box.
Get the 8.0-inch multimedia tablet Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 LTE version online at CECT-Shop.com. Your #1 online store for Xiaomi phones, tablets and accessories – since 2006!
Press Reports and Reviews for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 - LTE Version