• 5.15-inch FullHD screen (550 nit)
• Fingerprint scanner
• Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
• Internal storage: 64GB eMMC 5.0
• 64bit Pinecone Surge S1, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
• 12MP PDAF camera (f/2.2) / 8MP front camera (f/2.0)
• WiFi Display, WiFi Direct, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.1 + HID
• 2860mAh battery, Quick Charge 9V / 2A
• No Contract / No SIM lock
- Including free suitable AC Power Adapter
- Including free U Touch Silicone Stand
Xiaomi presents its first smartphone with its own Pinecone SoC. The Surge S1 is a processor for the upper middle class. Thus, Xiaomi follows in the footsteps of Apple, Huawei and Samsung, which already produce and deliver smartphones with their own processors (Ax-, Exynos- and Kirin chipset). The 5.15 inch smart phone is just 7.09 mm thin and has Android 7.0 Nougat already pre-installed.
The full-HD IPS screen measures 5.15 inches (428ppi) and can be read well with up to 550 Nits even on sunny days. Inside the Mi5c, we are dealing with the new 64-bit capable Octa-Core SoC. The new Surge S1 processor consists of big.LITTLE technology and combines four A53 cores with 2.2 GHz, as well as four A53 cores, which clock at 1.4 GHz. As a graphics unit, a Mali T860 quad-core GPU is used, which provides support for the volcano API and offers up to 40 percent energy-saving compared to a Mali-T760. In addition, the Mi 5c provides 64GB of internal storage, as well as 3GB of memory.
The main camera of the Mi5c takes photos with 12 megapixels, with f/2.2 aperture and 1.25 micrometer pixels. Xiaomi also particularly emphasizes the options for the camera: The Surge S1 has two image processors (Dual-ISP). On the one hand, integrated algorithms are intended to ensure a 150% increase in light sensitivity, as well as reduced noise in poor light conditions. Furthermore, there is also the possibility of real-time HDR recording. The front camera takes self-images with 8-megapixel resolution.
Also on board are Bluetooth 4.1 and Bluetooth HID, FM Radio, Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G), WiFi Display, Infrared, Gyroscope, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS and BeiDou. The built-in 2.860mAh battery is charged via the UBS Type-C port via a quick charge function with 9 Volt and 2 amperes. The fingerprint sensor is integrated in the Home button and provides the necessary security and to easily and fast unlock the Xiaomi Mi5c. Last but not least, the latest Android 7.0 Nougat version comes with the mobile phone. The manufacturer has also announced an update to Android 7.1 Nougat for the future.
Get the Xiaomi Mi5c with the Pinecone Surge S1 processor today - from now available at CECT-Shop to order and buy!
- 4x USB output: 5V/2.4A (~35W)
- Wide input voltage range of AC 100-240V (50/60Hz) for worldwide use
- Charges all USB devices, cell phones, MP3/MP4 player, tablet PCs and more
- Suitable for all common outlets (suitable socket adapter will be added)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- elegant and simpl...
- CSR Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- CVC6.0 noise reduction technology
- High-quality calling experience
- only 5.2 x 5.2 x 2.5 cm / 2.05 x 2.05 x 0.98 inches in size
- Output Power: 2W
- Connectivity Interface: Micro USB
- Battery: 480mAh
Ist das Gerät UMTS fähig?
Question asked by ergin on May 2, 2017
Answered by CECT-SHOP.com on May 2, 2017:
Hallo Ergin! Ja, das Xiaomi Mi5c ist 3G, also UMTS-fähig. Bitte beachten Sie dazu aber die Angaben unter "Netzstandards" in der Artikelbeschreibung. Weitere Informationen erfragen Sie bitte direkt bei ihrem Mobilfunkanbieter. Bei weiteren Fragen zum Smartphone steht Ihnen unser Kundenservice jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Vielen Dank im Voraus.
Hallo, wird es eine original Global Rom von xiaomi geben? mfg
Question asked by ohase10 on April 24, 2017
Answered by CECT-SHOP.com on April 24, 2017:
Hallo! Nein, bis dato gibt es keine offizielle Global ROM für das Xiaomi Mi5c. Vielen Dank