Xiaomi Redmi 9
Xiaomi Redmi 9
- 6.53-inch FullHD+ screen (19.5:9)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face Unlock & Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by up to 512GB)
- MTK Helio G80, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Quad camera: 13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP / 8 MP front camera
- 5020mAh battery, Supports QC3.0 (18W)
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The entry-level Xiaomi Redmi 9 with AI quad camera setup is powered by an octa-core Helio G80 chipset and up to 6GB of RAM. The affordable Android phone packs a massive 5020mAh battery and has a FHD+ screen with TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification. The screen of the 4G smartphone is 6.53-inches large and its internal storage can be expanded by an additional 512GB with a microSD memory card! Thanks to the brand new Helio G80, the inexpensive phone supports features like Game Turbo 2.0, MI Turbo 2.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
The low-cost Android phone features a rear-mounted fingerprint reader and the 6.53-inches screen has, unusual to this price segment, full HD+ resolution with 2340 x 1080 pixels and up to 400nit brightness. Further modes include Sunshine screen, Eye protection screen and Luminous screen. Underneath, the Xiaomi Redmi 9 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 with eight cores and a maximum burst frequency of 2.0GHz. The fast SoC is paired with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU and 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB or 6GB+128GB. The storage capacity can be further increased by an additional 512GB!
On the rear of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 we have a total of four camera sensors, a fingerprint sensor to unlock and a LED flash light. The 13-megapixel main camera is accompanied by a 118° super wide-angle camera, a macro lens and a portrait camera offering basically the same camera setup and features like a premium smartphone. On the front, an 8-megapixel selfie shooter is located inside a waterdrop notch. The front-facing camera supports Front HDR, Portrait mode, AI Smart Beauty or Countdown photo mode amongst others. Certainly, the front camera can also be used for face-to-face calls and to unlock the Redmi 9 with your face by facial recognition.
The phone packs a massive battery of 5020mAh capacity offering you two days of battery life on average or up to 27 days standby time. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 supports up to 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3 technology. In the box is only a 5V/2A standard charger and the 18W charger must be purchased separately. Like the Redmi 8, its successor packs an array of different connectivity options and sensor like an infrared sensor, a USB Type-C port, a FM radio and the phone supports WiFi Direct and WiFi Display. The operating system of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 is MIUI 11, based on Android 10 out of the box.
Order and buy the low-cost Xiaomi Redmi 9 now at the best online store for Android phones – CECT-Shop.com.