Xiaomi Redmi 9
Xiaomi Redmi 9
- 6.53-inch FullHD+ screen (19.5:9)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face Unlock & Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Memory: 4GB / 6GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 64GB / 128GB ROM (expandable by up to 512GB)
- MTK Helio G80, Octa-core, 2.0GHz
- Quad camera: 13MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP / 8 MP front camera
- 5020mAh battery, Supports QC3.0 (18W)
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.5-inch 90Hz Full HD+ screen
- Dual 5G network support
- Fingerprint power button & Face unlock
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB DDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 700, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Dual camera: 48MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery (1...
- 6.53 inch FullHD+ screen
- Supports 2 SIM cards + microSD card
- Face ID & Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM + HPB (expandable up to 512GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 8MP ...
The entry-level Xiaomi Redmi 9 with AI quad camera setup is powered by an octa-core Helio G80 chipset and up to 6GB of RAM. The affordable Android phone packs a massive 5020mAh battery and has a FHD+ screen with TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification. The screen of the 4G smartphone is 6.53-inches large and its internal storage can be expanded by an additional 512GB with a microSD memory card! Thanks to the brand new Helio G80, the inexpensive phone supports features like Game Turbo 2.0, MI Turbo 2.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
The low-cost Android phone features a rear-mounted fingerprint reader and the 6.53-inches screen has, unusual to this price segment, full HD+ resolution with 2340 x 1080 pixels and up to 400nit brightness. Further modes include Sunshine screen, Eye protection screen and Luminous screen. Underneath, the Xiaomi Redmi 9 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 with eight cores and a maximum burst frequency of 2.0GHz. The fast SoC is paired with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU and 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB or 6GB+128GB. The storage capacity can be further increased by an additional 512GB!
On the rear of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 we have a total of four camera sensors, a fingerprint sensor to unlock and a LED flash light. The 13-megapixel main camera is accompanied by a 118° super wide-angle camera, a macro lens and a portrait camera offering basically the same camera setup and features like a premium smartphone. On the front, an 8-megapixel selfie shooter is located inside a waterdrop notch. The front-facing camera supports Front HDR, Portrait mode, AI Smart Beauty or Countdown photo mode amongst others. Certainly, the front camera can also be used for face-to-face calls and to unlock the Redmi 9 with your face by facial recognition.
The phone packs a massive battery of 5020mAh capacity offering you two days of battery life on average or up to 27 days standby time. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 supports up to 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3 technology. In the box is only a 5V/2A standard charger and the 18W charger must be purchased separately. Like the Redmi 8, its successor packs an array of different connectivity options and sensor like an infrared sensor, a USB Type-C port, a FM radio and the phone supports WiFi Direct and WiFi Display. The operating system of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 is MIUI 11, based on Android 10 out of the box.
Order and buy the low-cost Xiaomi Redmi 9 now at the best online store for Android phones – CECT-Shop.com.