Redmi Watch 2 (Black)
Redmi Watch 2 (Black)
- 1.6 inch AMOLED display
- 24-hour heart rate monitoring
- 12 days long battery life
- Supports 117 sports modes
- 50m waterproof
- Blood oxygen detection
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- China Version
- Multifunctional NFC
- Battery capacity: 225mAh
- Adjustable strap length: 125~205mm
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
The Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 is an inexpensive smartwatch with a 1.6-inch AMOLED high-resolution screen, extremely narrow bezel, and an increased display area by 25% compared to the previous model. The look can be customised with over 100 different watch faces. The Redmi Watch 2 supports 17 professional modes, including HIIT and Yoga are available to help you achieve your fitness goal you wanted. In addition, 100 extended workout modes will offer you more options. The smartwach also supports NFC for contactless payments within China. The energy-efficient AMOLED screen and a 225mAh battery offer up to 12 days of battery life. The wearable also comes with a built-in GPS module that supports location services like BeiDou, Galileo and GLONASS. A SpO2 sensor for monitoring blood oxygen levels and a heart rate monitor to keep track of you while exercising are available too.
The Redmi Watch 2 is equipped with a AMOLED display with 360 x 320 pixels resolution. Important information such as message reminders and exercise data are displayed now even more comprehensively and clearly on your wrist. Thanks to 5ATM water resistance you can wear the Redmi Watch 2 in the shower and pool. The watch supports NFC, 117 sport modes and track your heart rate 24 hours a day. Blood oxygen saturation (SpO₂) levels can be tracked too to let you know the amount of oxygen in your blood.
The built-in GNSS chipset comes with improved performance for more precise position tracking. Four major global positioning systems including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BDS are supported. You can connect the Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 with your smartphone via Bluetooth 5.0 and BLE is supported as well. To check all your health data and exercise results you have to use Xiaomi's Mi Fit App. The Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 smartwatch runs is compatible with Android and Apple smartphones.
Order and buy Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 smartwatch for a healthier and more active life now online at CECT-Shop.com - Your #1 online store for wearables, smartwatches and fitness trackers.