Yota YotaPhone 3 (4+64GB)
Yota YotaPhone 3 (4+64GB)
- Dual screen: 5.5" AMOLED + 5.2" E-Ink display
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB or 128 GB ROM (expandable via micro SD-card up to 128 GB)
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa Core, 2.0GHz
- Fingerprint recognition
- 12 MP main camera / 13 MP front camera
- 2G GSM / 3G WCDMA / 4G FDD-LTE
- No-contract Cell Phone / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Yota's Dual Screen Smartphone Bestseller enters the third round. The Yota Phone 3 is another Android smartphone with two displays. On the front is a generous 5.5 inch AMOLED display with full HD resolution. And like its predecessor YotaPhone 2, the new Yota 3 also has a second 5.2-inch E-Ink display on the back. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor with eight cores and 2GHz.
The main camera of YotaPhone 3 takes photos with 12 megapixels and the front camera has a 13 MP lens for taking selfies or video conference calls with business partners, friends or family. The battery-saving Always-On Electronic Paper Display (EPD) displays content in HD resolution in black and white. On the front is a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with full HD resolution (1080 x 1920p). The Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core CPU drives the YotaPhone with up to 2.0GHz. The processor is flanked by an Adreno 506 graphic unit (GPU) and 4GB of RAM. Furthermore, the memory capacity can be extended by 128 GB via micro SD-card.
Despite the two screens, the Yota 3 has two cameras: a 12-megapixel main camera with LED flash, as well as a 13-megapixel front camera. Since the phone is also widely used for business professionals and manager, clear and stable face-to-face calls with clients or colleagues are possible as well.
Additional features of the YotaPhone 3 are dual band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), 4G LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. The built-in battery has a capacity of 2000mAh and breathes new life into the cell phone via its USB-type C connector. The phone runs with Android 7.0 Nougat with Yota's own Yota OS dual-operating system interface over the top. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the home button of the Yota mobile phone, so that you can unlock your phone very fast.
Order and buy the YotaPhone 3 with double display online at CECT-Shop.com!