Import, Delivery Times & Shipping Costs
Ι) Shipping methods
The following shipping options are currently available:
1. DHL Worldwide (Expedited Shipping)
Delivery time is generally 3-7 working days. At holiday periods, such as Christmas and major Chinese holidays, please allow additional time for delivery, up to 10-15 working days.
Shipping starts from 9,90 Euro and varies according to the weight of the package. You will be informed of the exact shipping cost during the order process.
2. RESGISTERED AIRMAIL with tracking number
Shipping time usually about 10-35 business days. Airmail parcels are currently shipped with SF Exprses. Depending on the recipient country, your order may have to be send by another shipping company, e.g. Singapore Post, Deutsche Post or EMS. The shipping time can vary in this case.
Drop shipping orders are processed and shipped depending on the recipient country. The shipping period is usually around 15-20 business days but can also take up to six weeks.
Shipping cost starts from 4,90 Euro depending on the weight (will be shown during the order process in the shopping cart).
3. Germany Express / Global Priority with One World Express (OWE)
If you choose this shipping option, there is no further import tax or custom fees to pay. Shipping time is usually about 8-21 business days. In general, it takes around one to three days until the first shipping status update. All parcels are send directly via Hong Kong to Great Britain. Please note that the tracking stats won’t be updated for three to four days once the parcel has arrived in the UK. Once the parcel is forwarded to the destination country. You can track the parcel e.g. here: http://www.oneworldexpress.com/
Shipping with OneWorld Express is possible to the following countries: Great Britain, Italy, France, Germany, Spain and Ireland. Drop shipping orders from the Hong Kong warehouse cannot be send with OWE.
Shipping cost starts from 15 Euro depending on the weight (will be shown during the order process in the shopping cart).
ΙΙ) Import Information (Import Sales Tax, DHL Capital Commitment Fee, etc.)
1. For bulk orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact shipping quotation and special terms and conditions.
2. Please note that you may be liable for import VAT or sales tax in the destination country. These are the responsibility of the recipient and will not be reimbursed by CECT-SHOP. There are no further costs and fees to be paid with OWE!
For smartphone sent by DHL Worldwide or with Airmail the import tax is around US$15-40 and for tablet PCs US$20-45. Applicable tax rates are: UK 20%, Ireland 23%, Australia 10%, New Zealand 15%, USA 0-11.25%, Canada 6%. Rates are subject to change. Please contact your local tax office for further questions and information. CECT-SHOP cannot give you advice on how much tax will be payable on your goods.
3. Please note that DHL is charging an extra fee (DHL Capital commitment fee / DHL Kapitalbereitstellungsprovision) since June 11, 2014. This fee doesn’t apply for parcels sent with Registered Airmail nor Germany Express / Global Priority with One World Express (OWE).
The DHL Capital commitment fee is 2% (at least 10 Euro + VAT) and is paid together with the import tax to the parcel carrier.
Update – since July 1, 2016 the DHL Capital commitment fee is 12.50 Euro (+ VAT).
4. Due to tightened security measurements and transportation regulations for shipping single batteries, power packs and power banks it is not possible anymore to ship those products until further notice.
ΙΙI) TRACKING YOUR DELIVERY
You will receive a unique tracking number for each order shipped via DHL, airmail or One World Express. This tracking number allows you to track your delivery online.
You will receive your tracking number from CECT-SHOP by separate email within 1-2 working days after your order has been dispatched.
Track your DHL shipment online at www.dhl.com. Parcels of SF Express Airmail or One World Express can be directly tracked on the official English language websites:
SF Express Airmail: http://intl.sf-express.com/query/toOrderQuery.do
One World Express (OWE): http://www.oneworldexpress.com/
All further parcels can be tracked here: http://www.17track.net/
IV) DELIVERY CONDITIONS
1. All orders will be shipped to the delivery address you specify when you place your order. After shipping this address cannot be changed.
2. Please ensure that you or a family member are at home on the day of delivery to receive the goods.
3. In the event that you are not at home when delivery is attempted, DHL will make further attempts to deliver the package to you or deposit it in a safe place for your collection.
4. If all delivery attempts prove unsuccessful, DHL/airmail shipping companies will normally return the package. In this case, you will not be entitled to any compensation. Should the item(s) be successfully returned to CECT-SHOP, we will gladly send the items again following payment of shipping costs.
If you have not received your goods within 6-8 working days of receiving your tracking number, please contact DHL or your local post office in your home country for further information. You will need your tracking number. Local contact telephone numbers are listed on your domestic DHL and Post website.
V) CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
In individual cases it may happen that after your goods have arrived in your home country, the DHL/airmail tracking website may display the status of your goods as “clearance delay”, “on hold” or “clearance event”.
In this case, it is necessary to send proof of your PayPal payment to the DHL or your home countries customs department. You should contact DHL/local post in your home country to confirm the exact procedure, but in general you should:
1. Forward the email that you received from PayPal after payment to DHL/customs in your home country
2. In the subject line, enter your 10-digit tracking number and the text “proof of payment”, eg “1234567890 – proof of payment”
3. A sample text for the cover email to DHL/customs may be as follows:
Enclosed please find proof of payment for the shipment with tracking number XXXXXXXXXX (your tracking number). A customs number is not available because it is a private import.
Please declare and deliver the goods as soon as possible.
- Your name -
- Your contact details -