Nokia 8 Sirocco
Nokia 8 Sirocco
- 5.5 inch 2K pOLED screen
- IP67 rated – waterproof & dustproof
- Qi wireless charging
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Internal memory: 128 GB ROM UFS2.1
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core
- Dual camera: 12 MP + 13 MP Dual-PD / 5 MP 84° wide angle front camera
- NFC, ANT +, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO)
- No SIM lock / No contract
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.5" 90Hz AMOLED display
- Naoto Fukasawa Special Edition
- Facial Recognition & Under-display fingerprint reader
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 256GB UFS 3.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, Octa-core, 2.96GHz
- Quad camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 13 MP + 2 MP / 16 MP front camera
- 50W SuperVOOC Fa...
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen (403ppi)
- Triple Charging: 40W cable, 30W Qi wireless, 10W wireless reverse
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face ID + Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8 GB / 12 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, Octa-c...
- 6.47-inch OLED FullHD+ screen
- IP68 rated - water & dust resistant
- Dual SIM dual Standby
- Facial recognition + Optical in-screen fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB ROM (expandable by 256 GB)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, Octa-core, 2.6 GHz...
- 6.39-inch 2K+ OLED display (538ppi)
- IP68 certified
- In-screen fingerprint scanner & 3D Face unlock
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB w/ Huawei NM Card)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Triple Rear Camera: 40 MP (wide ...
The Nokia 8 Sirocco is a waterproof curved glass Android flagship phone. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s 835 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. On the front is a 5.5-inch pOLED display with 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution. It sports the same dual camera lenses on the rear than the Nokia 7 Plus and comes with an 84-degree front-facing camera.
The smartphone has a 5.5” pOLED display, featuring a 2560×1440 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The front consists of 95 percent Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and a stainless steel frame on the side. Under the skin the N8S is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with up to 2.45GHz. The Sirocco does feature 6GB of RAM, which is 2GB more than the Nokia 8, and it also has twice as much storage at 128GB (UFS 2.1).
The dual rear camera of the Nokia 8 Sirocco has a 12-megapixel sensor (1.4µm, f/1.75) sensor and a 13-megapixel lens (1.0µm, f/2.6), both with Zeiss optics, and paired with a dual-tone LED flash. The front camera of the Nokia 8 Sirocco features a 5 MP (1.4µm, f/2.0) sensor capable of recoding videos with up to 1080p.
The premium phone is water and dustproof (IP67 certification). The integrated battery has a capacity of 3260mAh. It is also supporting wireless charging. Thanks to Quick Charge the N8S can be charged to 50% in 30 minutes. Connectivity is comprehensive, with a USB-C charging port, dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, and Bluetooth 5.0 and ANT+. Three integrated microphones provide up to 24-bit, 132db high dynamic range audio recording. Android 8.0 Oreo comes pre-installed on the Samsung Galaxy S9 rival.
Order and buy the NOKIA 8 Sirocco now at CECT-Shop.com!