Vivo IQOO 5
Vivo IQOO 5
- 6.56-inch 120Hz Super AMOLED screen
- Supports 5G networks (SA/NSA)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face Wake & In-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 50MP + 13MP + 13MP / 16MP front camera (f/2.45)
- 4500mAh battery (55W)
- No SIM lock / No contract
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.81 inch 2K 120Hz AMOLED E4 screen
- 1700nit, HDR10+, 480Hz touch sampling
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers
- 67W Wired & 67W Wireless & 10W Reverse charging
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdr...
- 6.67-inch AMOLED 120Hz screen
- Supports 5G (SA/NSA)
- Facial recognition + Fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM (expandable by microSD)
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 920, Octa-core, 2.5GHz
- Triple camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2MP / 16MP fr...
- 7.09 inch TFT LCD screen
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Face Unlock & Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB ROM
- 64bit MediaTek Dimensity 900, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Dual camera: 64MP + 2MP / 8MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 5000mAh battery (22.5W)
- Not l...
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
The Vivo iQOO 5 packs high-end hardware and features being powered by a Snapdragon 865 octa-core chipset and DDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage standard. The normal version of the IQOO 5 Android smartphone supports 55W FlashCharge technology to fully refill the 4500mAh battery in 50 minutes. The Vivo cell phone has an AMOLED screen with 120 Hz refresh rate, 240 Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10+ support. The premium phone runs IQOO UI 1.5, based on Android 10 OS and supports 4G LTE with band 20 (B20) and dual 5G connectivity.
The 2.5D screen panel of the Vivo iQOO 5 sports a resolution of 2376 x 1080 pixels, 398ppi and a 6000000:1 contrast. With a screen ratio of 19.8:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 92.6%, the Super AMOLED display spreads out over a diagonal size of 6.56-inches and supports SGS Eye care too. Hawkeye display enhancement 2.0 features enhances gaming with a clearer picture quality and field of vision. Under the hood, the phone is powered by the 7nm 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core SoC with up to 2.84GHz burst frequency and an Adreno 650 for graphics. The phone is available in three different storage variants - 8GB+128GB, 12GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB. The non-expandable internal storage capacity of 128GB or 256GB comes with super-fast UFS3.1 standard.
The Vivo IQOO 5 has a super-sensitive main camera on the back. The leading 1/1.3-inch sensor, with a light-sensitive area of more than 72.2mm², offers a higher dynamic range, wider ISO range and less noise. The 4-in-1 pixel size reaches 2.4μm for taking outstanding shots. Based on the super-sensitive sensor and the new RAW domain AI noise reduction algorithm, the Vivo iQOO 5 is also capable to deliver amazing photos in low-light conditions. The triple camera setup is completed with a 13MP wide-angle camera and a 13MP portrait sensor. The rear camera supports EIS video image stabilization and can record videos with up to 8K Ultra HD. On the front is a 16MP selfie shooter with f/2.45 aperture supporting several different modes including Night scene, Panorama, and AR cute shooting.
In terms of connectivity, the Vivo IQOO 5 is equipped with an impressive set of antennas and connection possibilities. The Maxwell Antenna System provides low 5G signal interference and fast and stable data upload. Dual Wi-Fi 2.0 supports simultaneous connection to 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks and the Bluetooth dual antenna switch intelligently switches between tow Bluetooth antennas with a good signal for a more stable connection. Furthermore, Wi-Fi 6, dual 5G, dual 4G and 4G+, as well as NFC are on board. The battery with 4,500mAh can be charged in 30 minutes to 80%, thanks to Vivo Flash Charge with 55W charging speed. The IQOO 5 is running IQOO UI, based on Android 10 OS out of the box. Please note, that even if English language (or another language) is available, some parts of the operating system might still be displayed in Chinese language. No launcher change possible.
Order and buy Vivo iQOO 5 (V2024A) Android gaming phone now online at CECT-Shop.com. Your #1 online store for Chinese smartphones since 2006.