Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 9
- Now available: Transparent Version with 8GB+128GB & 8GB+256GB
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED screen
- In-display fingerprint & Facial recognition
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal memory: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple rear camera: 48 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP
- 20 MP AI front-facing camera
- 3300mAh battery, Quick Charge 4.0+
- NFC, Qi wireless charging
- WiFi Display, WiFi 2x2 MIMO, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, BT 5.0
- Global 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
- 6.67 inch 120Hz Super AMOLED E4 screen
- Dual 5G (SA/NSA) support
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face ID & Fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 6GB / 8GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa Core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 13MP + 5MP / 20M...
- 6.67-inch AMOLED E4 screen
- Magnetic Pop-Up Triggers
- 720 Hz touch sampling rate + 144 Hz refresh rate
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core, 3.2GHz
- Triple rear camera: 48MP + 8MP + 5MP / 20MP front camer...
- 6.55 inch 120Hz AMOLED Screen
- HDR10+, DisplayMate A+
- Supports Dual 5G connectivity
- Facial recognition / Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84 GHz
- Quad camera: 48M...
The new Xiaomi flagship phone Mi 9 is powered by the latest high-end Snapdragon 855 chipset and features a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel (IMX 586) main sensor. The Android smartphone has a 6.39-inch waterdrop notch display and comes with 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM and an internal storage of 128 GB. The brand new transparent edition of the Mi 9 comes with 8GB of RAM and an internal storage of 256GB. The Xiaomi Mi 9 supports global 4G LTE connectivity and Quick Charge 4.0+.
The Mi 9 sports a super sharp 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 600 nits brightness, 60000:1 contrast ratio and DCI-P3 color gamut. The screen panel has a tiny waterdew notch and the device comes with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The display of the Xiaomi Mi9 features a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels (403ppi). The phone also comes with a pressure-sensitive under-display fingerprint sensor for biometrics. Underneath, a 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC powers the mobile phone coupled with an Adreno 640 GPU and either 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB or 8GB+256GB variants.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi 9 is the first premium phone of the Chinese manufacturer with three cameras on the back. The triple camera setup at the rear comes with a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.75 aperture for taking amazing pictures in low-light condition. The main camera is accompanied by a 12MP lens from Samsung (S5K3M5) with f/2.2 aperture and a third 117° wide angle lens with 16-megapixel resolution (Sony IMX481) with f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera supports 2x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom. It supports laser focus, phase focus and contrast focus with a maximum photo resolution of 8000 x 6000 pixels. Different modes like Handheld Super Night mode, HDR, Intelligent Super Wide Angle Mode or Panorama mode are supported too. You can also take 960 frame slow motion shoots. Videos can be recorded up to 4K with 60fps and 30fps.
On the front of the Xiaomi Mi 9 is a 20-megapixel selfie camera with artificial intelligence features. The front-facing camera comes with 0.9μm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture. It supports Front HDR, Front Screen Fill Light, Selfie Countdown, Face Recognition, Mirror Feature and Age Gender Recognition as well as AI features like AI Smart Beauty, AI Portrait Mode or AI Scene Camera. With the selfie shooter videos can be recorded up to 1080p with 30fps. The front camera is also used to unlock the Xiaomi smartphone with facial recognition. In addition, the in-display fingerprint scanner is also located on the front underneath the touch panel.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 handset boots MIUI 10 based on Android Pie out of the box and is powered by a large 3300mAh built-in battery supporting Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ with 27W or Qi wireless charging with 20W. This means that the Xiaomi Mi9 is the world's first mobile phone supporting 20W wireless charging. The Xiaomi Mi 9 has also passed the German TÜV safe fast charge certification and holds TÜV Rheinland Express Fast Charge certification. Other features include dual-frequency GPS and connectivity options like 4G+, 4G LTE, VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 ac), WiFi 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, Qualcomm TrueWirelessTM Stereo Plus , support AAC/LDAC/aptX/aptX-HD/aptX-adaptive, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
Buy Xiaomi Mi 9 at the best online store for Xiaomi phones – CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Xiaomi Mi 9