Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- 6.39-inch 2K+ OLED display (538ppi)
- IP68 certified
- In-screen fingerprint scanner & 3D Face unlock
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB w/ Huawei NM Card)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Triple Rear Camera: 40 MP (wide angle) + 20 MP (super wide angle) + 8 MP (telephoto
- Front Camera: 24 MP with fixed focal length (FFL)
- NFC, dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave 2), BT5.0 BLE
- 4G VoLTE, OTG, Infrared, Dual GPS, Dual Galileo, Qi Wireless Charging
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.81 inch 2K 120Hz AMOLED E4 screen
- 1700nit, HDR10+, 480Hz touch sampling
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers
- 67W Wired & 67W Wireless & 10W Reverse charging
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdr...
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
- 6.81 inch 2K AMOLED screen
- DisplayMate A+, HDR10+
- Dual SIM dual standby incl. Band 20 (B20)
- Facial recognition + In-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camer...
- 6.72 inch 120Hz OLED screen
- 10bit, 300Hz touch sampling rate, AOD
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Facial recognition & Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 256GB ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Quad camera: 108MP + 8MP + 2M...
The Mate 20 Pro introduces and incorporates Huawei’s latest hardware and beautiful. The Android flagship phone is powered by the first 7nm Android CPU - the cutting-edge Kirin 980 chipset including a dual NPU. The Mate 20 Pro has a curved OLED screen with running 3,120 x 1,440 resolution in a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Huawei has incorporated fingerprint scanning tech into that phone’s OLED display with 8 GB RAM. The high-end phone sports the same triple camera setup as the Mate 20 X with three Leica sensor on the rear including a 40-megapixel wide-angle lens, a 20-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens, and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens. Additional improvements include a 24MP selfie camera, 3D Face Unlock, 40W charging, IP68-rated water-resistance and Qi wireless charging that works both ways.
The Mate 20 Pro display is a sumptuous 6.39-inch 1440 x 3120 OLED panel with a notch that houses all sensors needed for its advanced 3D Face Unlock. Under the hood, the new Kirin 980 SoC powers the flagship device with up to 2.6GHz burst frequency. The 64bit Kirin 980 comes with four cores that handle low-intensity tasks (Cortex A55 1.8GHz), two middle cores for more demanding tasks (Cortex A76 1.92GHz), and two advanced cores (Cortex A76 2.6GHz) that will handle the most demanding apps and games. This chipset boosts speed by 20% and power efficiency by 40% compared to the older Kirin 970. The processor works together with a dual neural processing unit (NPU) that outstrips the older NPU by 134 percent in performance, and 88 percent in power efficiency. The SoC comes paired with 6 GB of RAM or 8 GB of RAM and a Mali G76 GPU. The internal storage can be further expanded with a Huawei Nano Memory Card (NM card) which was specifically designed for the new Huawei flagship phones.
On the rear, the triple camera is arranged in a square-shape. The triple rear Leica camera system is comprised of a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens (f/1.8), a 16-megapixel super wide-angle lens (f/2.2), and an 8-megapixel telephoto 3x zoom lens (f/2.4). Maximum photo resolution of the rear camera is 7296 x 5472 pixels. The camera supports various auto focus modes (laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus) and AIS anti-shake stabilization. The 24-megapixel front-facing camera is not just used for taking perfect selfies or video calls with friends and family. The Mate 20 Pro also comes with a much improved face unlocking feature that uses 3D depth-sensing tech like the iPhone XS. The larger notch on the Mate 20 Pro houses a huge amount of new tech to enable this, including an infrared camera, dot projector, and time-of-flight proximity sensors.
Thanks to Huawei’s SuperCharge fast charging and a 40W charger the Mate 20 Pro will charge up to 70 percent battery in just 30 minutes. It also supports 15W fast wireless charging, which Huawei claims is 200 percent faster than wireless charging on an iPhone X. The phone acts also as a Qi wireless charging “server” as well as a Qi “client”. In this case it can provide reverse charging, transmitting power wirelessly to other Qi-capable devices.
Other features include NFC, dual GPS, dual Galileo, dual QZSS and dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave 2). Furthermore, dual 4G VoLTE, OTG and Bluetooth 5.0 are supported. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is also IP68-rated for dust and water resistance. Like all of Huawei’s phones, the Mate 20 Pro comes with Huawei’s customized Android skin - Emotion UI (EMUI).
Order and buy the incredible Huawei Mate 20 Pro flagship phone now online at your #1 online store for mobile consumer electronics - CECT-Shop.com.