Huawei Mate 20 X (EVR-AL00)
Huawei Mate 20 X (EVR-AL00)
- 7.2” OLED display (345ppi)
- IP53 certified
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face unlock + Touch ID
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128 GB / 256 GB ROM (expandable by 256GB w/ Huawei NM Card)
- 64bit HiSilicon Kirin 980, octa-core, 2.6GHz
- Triple Main Camera: 40 MP (wide angle) + 20 MP (super wide angle) + 8 MP (telephoto)
- Front Camera: 24 MP with fixed focal length (FFL)
- NFC, dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, BT5.0 BLE
- 4G VoLTE, OTG, Infrared, Dual GPS, Dual Galileo
- No contract / No SIM lock
- Your advantages with us
- Secure shopping - SSL encryption, buyer protection and satisfied customers since 2006!
- Tested quality - all devices are personally checked for you!
- Express shipping (~3-7 days) available
- Original & Brand New - No Fakes or 2nd hand!
- FREE gifts with every order
- Real-time tracking of the shipment with updates by e-mail
- Preset to your language (if available) and power adapter included if applicable
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7-inch 120Hz Fluid AMOLED screen
- Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth
- Dual 5G network support
- Facial recognition & In-screen fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB/12GB DDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- 6.81 inch 2K 120Hz AMOLED E4 screen
- 1700nit, HDR10+, 480Hz touch sampling
- Harman Kardon stereo speakers
- 67W Wired & 67W Wireless & 10W Reverse charging
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdr...
- 6.67" 120Hz AMOLED E4 screen
- Supports dual 5G (SA/NSA)
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Facial recognition & Fingerprint reader
- Memory: 12GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa Core, 2.84GHz
- Triple rear camera: 108MP + 13MP + 5MP / 20MP sel...
- 6.55 inch 3D Curved OLED screen
- 10bit, 120Hz + Dolby Vision
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, Octa-core, 2.4GHz
- Triple camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP / 32MP front camera
- 4500mAh battery, 55W Flash Charging with Q...
The massive Huawei Mate 20 X phablet packs a huge 7.2-inch OLED display perfect to game PUBG or Fortnite or to watch Netflix. The Android phablet is equipped with the first 7nm Android processor - the cutting-edge Kirin 980 chipset including a brand new NPU. The waterdrop notch screen has a resolution of 2244 x 1080 pixels with 87.83% screen-to-body ratio. The phone sports the same triple camera setup as the Mate 20 Pro with three Leica lenses on the rear – a 40MP wide-angle lens, a 20MP ultra wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto lens. It packs a huge 5,000mAh battery with a standby time up to 21 days, supporting Huawei SuperCharge technology.
The Mate 20X is the largest of the three Mate 20 series phones. The phablet is equipped with a huge 7.2-inch HDR display. Underneath, the Huawei Mate 20 X is powered by the new Kirin 980 SoC. The Kirin 980 consists of four cores that handle low-intensity tasks (Cortex A55 1.8GHz), two middle cores for more demanding tasks (Cortex A76 1.92GHz), and two advanced cores (Cortex A76 2.6GHz) that will handle the most demanding apps and games. This new processor boosts speed by 20 percent and power efficiency by 40 percent compared to the older Kirin 970.
The chipset works together with a dual neural processing unit (NPU) for tremendous improvements in terms of real life image processing, and object recognition and segmentation. GPU is a Mali G76 with 720MHz. The Mate 20 X is available in two variants with 6+128GB or a whopping 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB on-board storage. The internal storage can be further expanded with a Huawei NM Card which was specifically designed for the new Huawei flagship phones.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9-rival has three cameras and a LED flash set out in a square on the back. The triple-camera system is comprised of a 40-megapixel wide-angle lens (f/1.8), a 16-megapixel super wide-angle lens (f/2.2), and an 8-megapixel telephoto dual zoom lens (f/2.4). The camera supports various auto focus modes (laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus) and AIS anti-shake. On the front, the device sports a 24-megapixel front-facing camera which is perfect for selfies, video calls and to unlock the smartphone with face recognition. Like the Mate 20, the Huawei Mate 20 X also packs a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor to safely unlock the mobile.
The Huawei Mate 20 X packs in a huge 5,000mAh battery which offers up to 23 hours video playback, which it claims is nine hours more than iPhone XS Max and up to three hours more gaming time versus its competitors. The battery is charged with a 22.5W charger and Huawei’s SuperCharge technology. For comparison, the iPhone XS ships only with a 5W charger. Other features and connectivity include a 3.5mm headphone jack compatible with Type-C digital headphones, dual GPS, dual Galileo, dual QZSS and dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. Furthermore, a Near Field Communication chip (NFC) for Android Pay and Google Pay is on board, as well as dual 4G VoLTE and Bluetooth 5.0 support. The Huawei Mate 20 X is also IP53 rated, which means its water and dust resistant. The large smartphone runs with EMUI 9, based on Android 9 Pie.
Since 2006 your #1 online store: Get the new Huawei Mate 20 X online at CECT-Shop.com.
Press Reports and Reviews for Huawei Mate 20 X (EVR-AL00)