Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Forbidden City Edition
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Forbidden City Edition
- “Forbidden City” Special Edition
- 10 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen
- Face unlock & Fingerprint recognition
- Global 4G LTE frequencies and bands
- Magnetic Slider design
- Internal storage: 256 GB UFS2.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2.8GHz
- 12 MP + 12 MP AI dual rear camera
- 24 MP + 2 MP front camera with selfie-light
- NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, WiFi Display, WiFi Direct
- 3.200mAh battery, Quick Charge 4.0+
- LED notification light
- No contract / No SIM lock
Our suggestions for alternative products
As this product is currently not available, we would like to suggest the following alternatives to you:
- 6.7 inch Color E-Ink screen
- Lightning-fast 5G support
- Ebook reader phablet
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader + Facial recognition
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB ROM (expandable by 256GB)
- 64bit Unisoc Tiger T7510 5G, octa-core, 2.0GHz
- 13 MP main rear camera / 5 MP fro...
- 6.62 inch 120Hz OLED screen
- Dual 5G network (SA/NSA) support
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Face Wake + Under-display fingerprint sensor
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage capacity: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Octa-core, 2.84GHz
- Triple camera: 48MP + 13MP...
- 6.65-inch 144Hz AMOLED screen
- Dual 5G network support
- Side-positioned pop-up selfie camera
- In-screen fingerprint reader & Face unlock
- Memory: 8GB /12GB DDR5 RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus, Octa-core, 3.1GHz
- Hyper Audio, ...
- 6.55 inch 120Hz AMOLED Screen
- HDR10+, DisplayMate A+
- Supports Dual 5G connectivity
- Facial recognition / Under-display fingerprint reader
- Memory: 8GB / 12GB RAM
- Internal storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 2-Lane
- 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-core, 2.84 GHz
- Quad camera: 48M...
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Special Edition is the second phone from Xiaomi with 10GB of RAM. Like the other three versions of the full screen phone it sports a sharp 6.39-inch AMOLED display and the innovative magnetic slider design. The phone is powered by the flagship chipset Snapdragon 845, a whopping 10GB of RAM and an Adreno 630 GPU. Furthermore, there are in total four camera sensor on board, NFC, Qi wireless charging support and global 4G LTE bands. The Forbidden City Edition is running the latest Android 9 Pie OS.
On the front sits a massive 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display sporting a resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels that runs from edge to edge. Thanks to its 600-nit brightness and 103.8-percent NTSC gamut, the screen looked stunning even outdoors. The Mi Mix 3 has a screen-to-body ratio of 93.4 percent, and the company has cut down on the chin at the bottom of the display by nearly 4.5mm compared to the Mi Mix 2S. On the inside you get a Snapdragon 845, coupled with 10GB of RAM and 256GB storage.
It is equipped with a 12MP + 12MP rear-facing camera setup with one sporting a wide-angle lens with an f/1.8 aperture and the second a telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture. The dual front camera has a 24MP and a 2MP lens, which largely elevates its selfie-taking capabilities. You need to press down on the display to expose the selfie cameras at the top. The ‘Magnetic Slider Design’ is driven by neodymium magnets, with a life expectancy of over 300,000 times. Its rear camera supports optical zoom and four-axis Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and is capable of 960fps slow-motion video. Similar to the Night Mode on the Huawei P20 Pro and more recently, the Pixel 3 XL’s Night Sight, Xiaomi too uses a new ‘steady handheld night photography mode’ that delivers better low light photography.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 features a 3,200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0+. The bundled 18W charger only supports QC 3.0 though. The mobile device supports nearly all available 4G LTE bands and frequencies and is therefore perfect for all business travelers. In addition, there is a NFC chip for mobile payments with Google or Android Pay, dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. For positioning and navigation, it supports dual GPS, dual Galileo and dual QZSS. Another highlight is Qi Wireless Charging support. The smartphone is running MIUI 10 based on the latest Android 9 Pie OS.
Get ready for the majestic Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition with 10GB of RAM!
Press Reports and Reviews for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Forbidden City Edition